Sunday, April 6, 2008

“Never more with a soccer player”

Seven years of love, seven years of passion, but above all seven years of sacrifices. Isabel Luiz, former wife of Christian Panucci, is told for the first time after the divorce from the soccer player of the Rome. From the pages of Vanity Fair, the 36enne Spanish of Tenerife it admits to mourn the by now last time behind (“Returning I would go for my road”) and tries to remove some sassolino from the shoes.

“I loved much Christian, for he I have left all: job of actress, family, friends. I have followed anywhere, from Milan to Madrid, London to Monaco in order to end to Rome, but at the end we have separated ourselves. It exited too much and neglected the family (from the wedding has been born also a son, Juan, than now he has 6 years, ndr) forcing to me to transform to me in detective: an incubus”.

Nostalgic? Angry, more than other: “The first arguments have been born because it was geloso, it did not want that you appeared in tv. Then, after the separation, it has been put with a girl (Rosaria Cannavò, in the photo) that it has put down knot for a calendar and that has promised to undress itself if the Rome will gain the badge”.

Now, but, also for the beautiful Isabel the moment has arrived to turn page and to try to chase its great dream: “After years of prohibitions, soon I will be to the Theatre of the Clock to Rome and have also a plan top secret. But my dream is to return to Barcelona where I have received proposed interesting”. Barcelona, not Madrid. And without Panucci. Perhaps, it is better thus.

0 comments: